Terms of Sale
Please read carefully
Table of contents
- Identification data
- The user
- Purchasing progress
- Payment methods
- Exchanges, returns, withdrawal
- Service to the customer
- Disclaimer of liability
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Complete agreement
- Modification of the present conditions and duration
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Company: Verónica Bosio Baita (hereinafter “WAISSÖ“)
Address: Calle Gaitera, 33, 4B, 15009, A Coruña, Spain
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here), regulates the conditions governing the use of the Website and the purchase of products and / or services (hereinafter, Conditions).
1. THE USER: The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of user (hereinafter, user), so that at the moment in which browsing begins, you expressly accept all the Conditions established here and their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. As a user, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter contracts through this website.
2. PRODUCTS: WAISSÖ, reserves the right to decide which Products are offered to Users through the online store and may add new products and / or delete any of the existing ones at any time and without prior notice.
3. PURCHASING PROCESS: The user can buy from the Website by the established means and forms. Once you have selected all the products you want to buy, they will be added to the basket and the next step will be to make the payment. To do this, you must follow the online purchasing procedure, filling out and checking the required information at each step. After this, you will receive an email acknowledging the placement of your order (Order Confirmation). The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of the particular conditions of the product in question and accepts said conditions.
4. AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received through the Website are subject to the availability of the products. Should difficulties arise in terms of supplying them, we will proceed to contact the user to provide information about substitute products of equal or higher quality and value in order to modify the order. If you do not wish to place an order for these substitute products, we will proceed to refund any amount paid.
5. PRICING: The prices displayed on the website and / or platform used are final, in euros and include the corresponding taxes (21% VAT). Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the user has already received an Order Confirmation for.
Should an error in the price of any of the products ordered by the user be found, we will report the error as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact the User, the order will be considered cancelled and the amount paid will be refunded. We will not be obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Order Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious, unambiguous and could have been reasonably recognized as an incorrect price.
6. PAYMENT METHODS: The accepted means of payment is through PayPal, Banc Sabadell payment platform or Apple Pay. The transaction will be made through the User’s personal account on that platform, being solely responsible for any problem related to payment that may arise. This method of payment has no cost for the customer.
WAISSÖ uses all means to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the payment data transmitted by the User during transactions through the Website. The collection, storage, and transmission of personal information through the website is done by encrypted form through the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security protocol, an encryption system that confers total security in data transmission.
7. SHIPPING: For cases in which physical delivery of the contracted good may be required, the deliveries will be made within Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) (for shipments to Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, write to firstname.lastname@example.org ) and internationally.
8. DELIVERY: The delivery time of the order is indicated as an approximation in the order, and it will also be indicated in the e-mail of shipment of the User’s order. This delivery time depends on the items you order, as well as the shipping address, and will be provided during the shipping process as an estimate.
The delivery period will in no case exceed thirty (30) calendar days from the date of confirmation of your order.
If for any reason, WAISSÖ could not meet the delivery date, it will contact the User to inform them of this circumstance and, they may choose to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid. In any case, home deliveries are made during working days.
If it is impossible to deliver the order due to the absence of the User, the order could be returned to the warehouse. However, the carrier would leave a notice explaining where the order is located and how to get it delivered again.
For the purposes of these conditions, it will be considered that the delivery has occurred at the moment in which the user or a third party indicated by him acquires material possession of the products, which will be accredited by signing the receipt of the order at the address of agreed delivery. Unless unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances occur, the delivery times are as follows: (i) SHIPMENTS TO THE NATIONAL TERRITORY: the average estimated delivery time for shipments to the Peninsula is about 3-4 business days, except for lack of stocks , in which case the new delivery period will be communicated or the customer will be informed of the option of choosing a substitute product; (ii) SHIPMENTS TOTHE EUROPEAN UNION: for shipments outside the Peninsula (Balearic Islands) and the Rest of the European Community, the estimated delivery time is 4-5 working days, except for lack of stock, in which case the new delivery period will be communicated or the customer will be informed of the option to choose a substitute product; (iii) INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: for shipments outside the European Economic Community, the estimated delivery time is 8-10 working days, except for lack of stock, in which case the new delivery period will be communicated or the customer will be informed of the option of choose a substitute product.
9. EXCHANGES / RETURNS / WITHDRAWAL: Starting from the arrival of the order, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to request the exchange or return of one or more products or desist (return freely) of the complete purchase made on the Website. To exercise an exchange / return / withdrawal, the User must notify his decision, in a timely manner, to the email address indicated in the heading. In the event of withdrawal, the User, should he prefer so, may also fill out the following form, and send it to the indicated email address, or in paper format to the address Calle Gaitera, 33, 4B, 15009, A Coruña, Spain. The User may change or return any item purchased on the Website, as long as it is an item subject to the right of withdrawal, as established below, being in its original packaging, unopened (in case of the sealed items) and in perfect condition.
The return policy must be applied depending on the product purchased:
- Personalized and / or consumable (and / or downloadable) product due to the passage of time: the right of withdrawal recognized by consumer and user regulations does not apply, the user being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of the corresponding purchase .
- Wrong products: returns will be accepted provided that the product is wrong with respect to the one purchased by the user.
- Workshop and / or event: the right of withdrawal disappears once the 48 hours prior to the workshop / event are reached, the user being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase.
- Non-consumable products due to the passage of time or personalized: the user has a period of 14 days to request the return of the same, taking assuming all of the return costs.
- During the 14 calendar days after WAISSÖ receives the product (s) and checks its good condition, a refund of the amount corresponding to the cost of the product or products will be made. The ordinary shipping costs and the return costs are in any case always assumed by the User.
- No refund will be made if the product has been opened from its original packaging and is not in the same condition in which it was delivered or has suffered any damage after delivery.
The User will be reimbursed through the same payment method used by the User at the time of the initial purchase transaction.
If the User wants to make an exchange for another product on the web, of the same or different characteristics, as an alternative to the return of the money, a voucher will be enabled with the balance in his favor so that he can place a new order.
10. WARRANTY: All WAISSÖ products have a 2-year warranty for non-conformity or manufacturing defects that the product may have at the time of delivery.
In the event of a manufacturing defect or non-conformity of the product, WAISSÖ will proceed to replace or repair the product and if this is not possible to reduce the price or refund the amount.
For the exercise of these rights, the provisions of Book Two, Title IV of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
11. SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER: For any questions, incidents or complaints, write to WAISSÖ.
12. PASSWORDS: WAISSÖ may facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user who registers as such on this website. The latter must keep the passwords under his sole responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of said password. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to this website may be modified at any time by the user.
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Except for legal provision to the contrary, WAISSÖ will not accept any liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on their part; (ii) business losses (including lost profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent the normal functioning of the website through the internet. Lack of availability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) any breach or delay in the fulfilment of any of the obligations assumed, when it occurs as consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, that are justified by force majeure.
15. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of WAISSÖ, or have acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of WAISSÖ. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by WAISSÖ.
16. COMPLETE AGREEMENT: These conditions and the entire document to which they refer constitute the entire agreement between the user and WAISSÖ in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, or prior agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parties.
17. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: WAISSÖ may modify the Conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
18. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this agreement, or any of its parts, is determined to be invalid and / or unenforceable, it will not affect the rest of the provision in question or any other provision contained in this document.
19. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between WAISSÖ and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña.