Company: Verónica Bosio Baita (hereinafter “WAISSÖ”)
Address: Calle Gaitera, 33, 4B, 15009, A Coruña, Spain
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Next, we will proceed to detail the different types of cookies used by WAISSÖ:
According to the duration of the cookies’ installation, we can find:
- Session cookies: necessary for the correct use of the web page, uninterrupted navigation remembering language or country options.
- Registration: they are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
According to the cookie service provider, we can find:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Necessary cookies: they store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data and whose objective is to guarantee the correct functioning of the web.
- Third-party cookies: are those generated by external providers through advertisements, tracking pixels or similar. They collect relevant information such as the age, location, gender and behavior of users.
- Marketing cookies: are those that allow the quantification of the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service and / or website.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|crumb||veronica-bosiobaita-zxz4.squarespace.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie ensures the safe navigation of the visitor preventing the falsifying of requests in crossed sites.|
|crumb||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||Session||This cookie ensures the safe navigation of the visitor preventing the falsifying of requests in crossed sites.|
|test||waissoclothing.com||HTML||Persistent||This cookie is used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner.|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||giphy.com||HTTP||2 years||This cookie records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_ga||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||2 years||This cookie records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||giphy.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie is used to control the rate of requests.|
|_gat||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie is used to control the rate of requests.|
|_gid||giphy.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Pixel||Session||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and its behavior.|
|p.gif||typekit.net||Pixel||Session||This cookie saves a record of the special fonts used on the web for internal analysis. This cookie does not record any visitor data.|
|ss_cvisit||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie contains information about the visit, such as, for example, the time spent on the web and the interaction with the web.|
Marketing cookies are used to track website visitors. The intention is to show ads that are relevant and attractive to the individual user and therefore more valuable to external publishers and advertisers.
|_fbp||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||Session||This cookie serves toto store and track visits to websites.|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Pixel||Session||This cookie is used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who have the potential to become customers, it is based on the customer’s online behaviour through the websites.|
|fr||facebook.com||HTTP||3 months||Cookie used by Facebook to provide advertising products|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||HTTP||1 year||This cookie is used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements to the user.|
|ss_cid||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||2 year||This cookie collects visitor data. This information is used to divide visitors into segments, making web advertising more efficient.|
|ss_cpvisit||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||2 year||This cookie collects visitor data. This information is used to divide visitors into segments, making web advertising more efficient.|
|ss_cvr||waissoclothing.com||HTTP||1 day||This cookie collects visitor data. This information is used to divide visitors into segments, making web advertising more efficient.|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||HTTP||1 day||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and its behavior, it tracks the visitor through devices and marketing channels.|
|tr||facebook.com||Pixel||Session||Cookie used by Facebook to provide advertising products|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||HTTP||179 day||This cookie tries to calculate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||youtube.com||HTTP||Session||This page registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||HTML||Session||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||HTML||Persistente||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||HTML||Persistente||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||HTML||Session||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||HTML||Session||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||HTML||Session||This cookie records the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.|
DESDEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
In the case of wanting to modify the browser’s cookie settings, as a user you can do so by configuring its options. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following links:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from there as a user you can exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed on your device.
In the event that you would like to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf